First narrow gauge part of the Pacific Coast system was the San Luis Obispo segment opened in 1873. It ran from Port Harford on San Luis Bay through San Luis Obispo to Los Alamos. Abandoned 1941. Olives, sugar beets and oil filled its cars. The steamer wharf, Southern Pacific interlocking, and San Luis yards were truly modelgenic. There was a fleet of 25 box cars. This lettering reproduces them with the blue, white and black steamer line flag added as herald.
Brown Box Car. White, Black and Blue Lettering. LA 7'-2" x 30'.