|Click to enlarge|
LaBelle #107 is an extremely versatile lubricating oil and has an unlimited number of light duty uses for home, office, or labratory
such as --
- --For HO, S, O, Lionel and Garden size scale model railroads- (OK to apply directly to motor brushes and bearings). Axle bearings on both cars and locos, larger HO locomotives, including Steam Engine Valve gear.
- --Larger RC Models, Motor Brushes and bearings, axle bearings, servo pivot points.
- --Computer Fans, and bearings on all Computer Printers.
- --Power Tools
- --Other uses: Fractional Horsepower motors, tiny bearings, sewing machines, large Fishing Reel mechanisms, drawer slides door and window locks, precision instruments, and large Clock mechanisms.
- -- Small locks of all sizes.